There are many ideas flowing around about what should go in a travel bag and how best to pack it. Who doesn’t really have an opinion when it comes to a thing like “packing a bag”? After reading through many articles, I’ve listed down 7 vital points to make sure, you’ve done it right! Hope this helps.
- Get a good quality backpack for starters.
- The lightest should be on top and the heavy things at the bottom.
- Pack the things that you need the most, first (Keeping in mind the top point).
- Organize the things in the bag well where it won’t look like a garbage can when opened.
- Avoid unnecessary stuff, go liter and make things digital as possible (Don’t forget the chargers BTW).
- The liquids should be reduced to one bottle for many reasons.
- Keep the bag clean and make sure to clean it once you are done with the trip.
Be brave and go explore the unknown…